Available With Battery or Body Only
GDR 18v LI Features:
• High torque and very high impact rate (3,200 bpm) for faster work progress when driving screws in metal (up to M 14) and wood.
• Very short design for seamless handling, even in the snuggest spaces and overhead.
• Unique Bosch Premium lithium-ion technology for supreme battery runtime.
• Exceptional choice between the “Premium” (longer battery runtime) and “Compact” (less weight for even more comfortable work) batteries.
• Bosch Electronic Cell Protection (ECP): protects the battery against overload, overheating, and total discharge.
• Useful battery charge level indicator continually shows how much energy is left in the battery.
• The GDR 18-LI is said to be one of the shortest and lightest cordless impact driver in its class – the shortest design in its class (only 145 mm wide) for optimal ergonomics and handling.
• Extremely lightweight: only 1.3 kg (with Compact battery) for the best handling, especially when working overhead.
• Integrated LED light for illuminating the work area, even in dark places.
• Powerful 160 Nm torque for all conventional cordless impact driver applications in metal and concrete.
• High speed (2,800 rpm) for fast work progress.
• Bosch Electronic Cell Protection (ECP) protects the battery against overload, overheating, and deep discharge.
• Very compact design for perfect handling, even in the tightest spaces and overhead.
• Speed can be set to 0–1300/2000/2800 rpm.
• Brushless EC motor technology from Bosch – for up to 100% longer lifetime.
• 3-stage PowerControl – for different torques in a wide variety of applications.
• Impact rate can be set to 0–1100/2600/3200 bpm.
What Does it Come With?
1 x Impact driver
2 x 4.0 Ah Li-Ion batteries
1 x Charger
1 x L-Boxx
Bosch Professional GDR 18 V-LI Specs
|Max Torque||160 Nm|
|Impacts Per Minute||3,200|
|Max No Load Speed (RPM)||2,800|
|Battery Quantity||4.0 Ah|
|Charge Time||45 min|
|Dimentions (H x L)||H: 241mm x L: 145mm|
This company has time and time again proven itself to deliver top performance by tuning new cordless tools that suit the needs of all its customers. Bosch has continuously provided powerful tools over the years, and the latest is the Bosch GDR 18 V-LI impact driver with Two 18 V 4.0 Ah lithium-ion batteries.
These cordless tools are not only powerful, but they are also lightweight and have longer battery runtime. It has Electronic Cell Protection or ECP that effectively protects the battery against overloading and overheating, letting you do uninterrupted work for hours.
When you buy Bosch cordless tools, you know you are buying quality!
More Info About Bosch Professional GDR 18 V-LI
Comfortable Handling Experience
This impact driver is also perfect for professionals who are always on the go, it’s small compact size and light weight means you can take it with you any-ware with ease, and not have to worry about lugging around a heavy tool
This Bosch impact driver is very comfortable to handle even for non-professionals, and its variable speed trigger lets you use this even as a low-power electric screwdriver which you can unscrew with ease.
Bosch Lithium-Ion Technology
The Bosch GDR 18v operates on special 144-36 volt lithium-ion batteries that have specially created conductive material on its bottom which guides the heat directly out of the battery packs and eventually preventing it to overheat.
This provides an up to 100 % longer lifetime and runtime. The battery pack can also be charged regardless of its state and prevents any damage to the cells. It boasts of minimal self-discharge which means that even if you don’t use it for months, it will still stay fully charged. The lithium-ion batteries are also the lightest and smallest battery packs in the market today.
To Sum Up
Buying the right power tools is extremely important if you wish to achieve the best for your home or job if you are a professional trades man. When buying impact drivers, you have to consider speed, torque, and power. The Bosch Professional GDR 18 V-LI cordless impact driver delivers all of this and more.
This driver is perfect for any DIY fanatic. The Bosch impact driver is designed to be handy and compact and aside from its narrow head length, it also has a LED job light that’s helpful to all professionals.
The optimum features presented by the Bosch GDR 18v LI impact driver have rendered it to be costly compared to other brands, but the performance, strength, and power of this impact driver is definitely worth the price. You are guaranteed with a seamless and reliable tool so you can work smarter and not harder.