Milwaukee M18ONEID-502X M18 & M18ONEID-0 Impact Driver
M18ONEID-502X & M18ONEID-0 Features
• Produces an increate 203 Nm Torque to help loosen the stubbornest of screws
• Produces excellent impacts per minute (3,700 IPM) and no load speed (3,000 RPM)
• Connect this impact driver to an app (ONE-KEY™ app) on your phone via Bluetooth
• The phone app gives you complete customization of the impact driver
• From the ONE-KEY™ app you can select from a range of preprogrammed profiles or quickly create your own settings to suite your needs.
• Save up to 4 custom settings to the tools memory for fast selection when on the job
• Control speed, torque, start and end speeds and LED control
• Specific tool profiles include a range of self tapping screw modes
• Flexible battery system: works with all Milwaukee® M18™ batteries
With Battery (M18ONEID-502X)
Without Battery (M18ONEID-0)
What’s The Difference Between the M18ONEID-502X & M18ONEID-0?
There is no difference in specs between the two. The only difference is that the M18ONEID-0 is the body only with no battery, and the M18ONEID-502X comes with 2 x 5 Ah batteries.
|Max Torque||203 Nm|
|Impacts Per Minute||3,700|
|Max No Load Speed (RPM)||3,000|
|Battery Quantity||5.0 Ah|
|Charge Time||45 min|
|Dimentions (H x L)||N/A x 140mm|
More Info About Milwaukee
Out of the many features that this impact driver has to offer, one of the most notable features is that it provides four different modes of operation. Therefore, it is a multifunctional impact driver that will become a versatile part of your toolbox.
This driver is also known for having the latest technology. You can use the ONE-KEY app that you can download from your phone. You can even create and save your profiles to get the best use out of this impact driver.
4 Modes in 1 Impact Driver
Here is a quick explanation of what each of those modes does:
• The first mode is useful for those who want to do some precision work.
• The second mode is great because it keeps the materials you are drilling from getting damaged.
• The third one is for harder materials and to deliver the best performance possible.
• The fourth one is all about precision performance, which is where it will detect when your materials will get damaged and will close by itself. This is thanks to what technology has to offer us today.
The Latest Advancements ONE-KEY app
You can download the ONE-KEY app on your phone. This allows you to set the settings of the impact driver exactly the way that you want it.
All you have to do is connect your impact driver to the app via Bluetooth and start changing the settings to fit your needs.
Another bonus is that you do not have to keep changing the settings constantly, as you can save profiles so that you can easily switch profiles in one click to suit your needs.
There are a lot of positive reviews about the Milwaukee M18ONEID-502X M18. People often say that they encounter no problems with this product and that it works exactly the way it says it does.
Another good point that buyers have made was that it has a tracking system. This means that if your impact driver gets stolen, you can find its location through the ONE-KEY app. You can even shut off the drill through the drill so that no one will be able to use it until you retrieve it.
To Sum Up
Overall, the Milwaukee M18ONEID-502X M18 has proven to be a must-have in your toolbox. It is a 4-in-1 impact driver that conveniently can be configured through the settings in the ONE-KEY application on your phone.
With lots of advantages and minimal to no problems with this product, it is no wonder why this is referred to as Milwaukee’s best impact driver yet.