DeWalt DCD709 Key Features
- One of the smallest and compact combi drills on the market at 175mm in length
- Light weight with a body weight of only 1.2kg without battery
- High performance combi drill with 2 power settings, max 65 Nm of torque, 1,650 RPM and impact rate of 28,050. Low 26 Nm of torque, 450 RPM, and 7,650 impact rate
- High quality, performance brushless motor to ensure optimal power delivery, and long motor life.
- Enhanced air flow to the brushless motor to ensure it does not overheat and delivers optimal performance
- Hammer drill mode, drill driver mode & drill mode
- 15 adjustable torque setting for better control in drill driver mode
- Works with DeWalts XR 18v range of batteries
DeWalt DCD709 Specs
|Blows Per Minute||28,050|
|Max No Load Speed (RPM)||1,650|
|Battery Type||18v Li-ion XR|
|Adjustable Speed Settings||2 Speed|
|Drilling diameter in wood||30mm|
|Drilling diameter in masonry||13mm|
|Drilling diameter in steel||13mm|
About The DeWalt DCD709 Combi Drill
The DeWalt DCD709 combi drill is one the most compact combi drills on the market, at only 175mm in length, and the body weighting 1.2kg, this drill will be easy to use in compact, awkward spaces. Just because this drill is small and compact, does not mean it lacks power, it has it has plenty of torque for fastening and unfastening with 65Nm, 1,650 RPM, and when in hammer drill mode, it has 28,050 blows per minute when drilling through masonry.
This drill has 15 adjustable torque, this ensures when screwing into delicate materials, you tightening with the right amount of torque, so you do not damage the surrounding area.
As well as adjustable torque, it has 2 speed switch button, when in low mode it has 26 Nm of torque, 450 RPM, and 7,650 blows per minute. The DeWalt DCD709 is compatible with DeWalts 18v XR Li lithium batteries which can be purchased separately or you can use your old XR Li lithium battery.
This is currently the best DeWalt compact combi drill you can buy, and anyone who is looking for a drill this size will struggle to find better, even within other tool brands.