- Delivers 107 Nm of torque
- Delivers 3,400 impacts per minuite and 2,450 RPM
- Very light weight, only weights 1.04kg depending on battery
- Parabolic switch profile offers various speed options
- 3 LED “Halo” ring supplies ample illumination
- Compact body makes it ideal to be used in cramped spaces with minimal fatigue
- All metal gearing contributes to longer tool life and efficient power transmissio
Without Battery (DCF815)
DeWalt DCF815D2 Specs
|Max Torque||107 Nm|
|Impacts Per Minute||3,400|
|Max No Load Speed (RPM)||2,450|
|Battery Quantity||2 x 2.0 Ah|
|Charge Time||60 min|
What’s The Difference Between the DCF815 & DCF815D2?
There is no difference in specs between the two. The only difference is that the DCF815 is the body only with no battery, and the DCF815D2 comes with 2 x 10.8v 2Ah batteries, charger and kit box.
Compact yet powerful, this DeWalt XR impact driver is the tool for the job whenever you need to work in small, cramped spaces. Equipped with a parabolic switch profile, you are also allowed a certain degree of freedom to select among several speed options.
Compared with other bulkier and heavier models, the ergonomic design of the DeWalt DCF815 aims to reduce fatigue when you need to work for long periods of time. The handle’s rubber over-mold efficiently absorbs surface vibrations during operation.
This impact driver features an all-metal gearing that contributes to the durability of the unit, and to the efficiency of its power transmission.
To increase the motor life of the DeWalt, it is outfitted with an aluminium front housing that allows heat to effectively disperse. If you find yourself working under low-light conditions, the LED “Halo” ring will supply you with sufficient illumination so you can execute your task.
Short Summary of Feedback
Those who purchased the DeWalt DCF815 have been consistently raving about the power that is housed in such a compact body. A majority of users were more than satisfied with the performance of the tool, especially those who needed to finish projects involving confined and tiny spaces.
There were even a number of customers who attested that they were able to easily get the job done despite having health problems.
All in all, the DeWalt has exceeded expectations with very minimal concerns that need to be addressed.
• Compact design makes it effortless to access small spaces
• Ideal for awkward angles
• Delivers ample power for its size
• Delivers plenty of torque
• Has a good build quality
• Unit has a fast charging time of about 30 minutes
• LED lights make it easy to work in dimly-lit spaces
• Includes an excellent carrying case
• Offers good value for money
• Comfortable to use even during long periods of time, making it ideal for people with health problems
• Has an ergonomic design that offers a good grip and prevents slipping
• Good for use on a lot of small screws
• Possesses a better gearing mechanism compared with other brands
• Presents variable speed and torque options
• Superb trigger action
• Good quality chucks are easy to tighten
• Changing bits is effortless
• Forward and reverse buttons may be too small for some
• Battery life may run out quicker on larger screws
• Pricier than other brands in its category, but is well-worth it
To Sum Up
Although the DeWalt DCF815 is a balanced and versatile impact driver overall, it is nonetheless highly recommended by those keen on accomplishing DIY projects.
Thanks to the lightweight and compact design, people who are restricted by health problems will also have an easy time handling this impact driver for extended periods of time.
Those who find themselves working on the following projects will also find the DeWalt well-suited for the job:
• Installing PVC and wooden frames
• Furniture assembly that requires minor screwing applications
• Arrangement of air-conditioning and central heating ducts that employ self-drilling screws
• Electrical installations
• Drilling small diameter-holes
Whether you are looking for an all-around impact driver, or one that is best suited for use in confined and tight spaces, the DeWalt DCF815 is definitely one of the best options out there that unfailingly delivers excellent output each time.