Available With Battery & Charger or Body Only
DeWalt DCF887 Key Features
- Max torque of 205 Nm to work on heavy applications efficiently
- It has three LED light ring that provide amazing workplace lighting, especially in dark areas, and it eliminates shadows
- Brushless motor
- 0–3,800 impacts per minute
- 3 Speed Modes
- Mode 1: PrecisionDrive (0-1000 RPM) – Give you more precise control for delicate jobs
- Mode 2: Normal Impacting (0-2800 RPM & 169 Nm) You will probably find yourself in this setting most of the time
- Mode 3: high-Speed Impacting (0.3250 RPM & 205 Nm) Excellent for jobs that require a lot of torque
- Bright 3 LED Halo lights
Without Battery (DCF887N)
With Battery (DCF887)
|Max Torque||205 Nm|
|Impacts Per Minute||3,800|
|Max No Load Speed (RPM)||3,250|
|Battery Type||18V Lithium-Ion|
|Adjustable Speed Settings||3 Speed|
|Variable Speed Trigger||Yes|
|Max Bolt Diameter||M12|
Differences Between DCF887 & DCF887N XR Range?
They are the same spec impact driver, same body, the only difference is that the DeWalt DCF887 comes with a 18v battery. The DeWalt DCF887N is the body only, this is ideal for people who already have DeWalt XR batteries, as the XR battery can be used with this tool, the XR battery also fits DeWalt Drills, Jigsaw, Angle Grinders and any DeWalt tool that has the XR logo on it. However, it is always best to double check that the battery fits.
The DeWalt DCF887 is a very good impact driver. It has a brushless motor to help deliver all of its power consistently it has plenty of torque and other power figures. It has 3 different power settings for various fastening and un fastening jobs, variable speed trigger for even more control, an an electronic brake.
There are a lot of good reviews for the DeWalt DCF887 brushless impact driver. Most of the users have experienced how comfortable it is to use and how reliable this brushless impact driver is. People expressed that they appreciate how much power this DeWalt impact driver can offer. The tool looked like it was handcrafted to fit your hand perfectly.
Edit: This model has now been replaced by the DeWalt DCF888). The DeWalt DCF887 is still one of the best DeWalt impact drivers available, even with the DCF888 brushless impact driver now out, Its brilliant design is the answer to those hard-to-work spaces where fitting is a challenge. It can also compete with other known brands and can guarantee utmost performance. For the best price, click the button above and get a fantastic deal on the DeWalt DCF887n.