DeWalt DCF888 & DCF888N XR Impact Driver
Available With Battery & Charger (DCF888) or Body Only (DCF888N)
DeWalt DCF888 & DCF888N Features
- Brushless motor delivers more runtime as compared to Nickel Cadmium brushed motors
- Single-handed loading hex chuck with grip sleeve for easy bit installation
- Lightweight and compact design that fits into tight areas
- Tool Connect app lets you customize the impact driver including all the features
- Use Inventory Management software to enhance accountability by quickly assigning tools to users and jobsites
- Stay updated on diagnostics like temperature, battery life, how long the tool is running
- Last seen feature helps save money and time by providing the address of the driver
- ‘Disable when out of range’ alerts can be set to help identify theft or unauthorized use
With Battery & Charger (DCF888)
Without Battery (DCF888N)
|Max Torque||205 Nm|
|Impacts Per Minute||3,800|
|Max No Load Speed (RPM)||3,250|
|Battery Quantity||Up to 5.0 Ah|
|Charge Time||30-60 min|
|Weight (Body Only)||0.9kg|
|Dimentions (H x L)||199mm x 134mm|
More Info About Dewalt DCF888
The Dewalt DCF888 cordless impact driver is based on the latest brushless impact driver. It comes with integrated Bluetooth technology to pair with the Tool Connect mobile app as well as Inventory Manager portal to let you customize, track and manage the tool. You don’t need a battery to be able to use tracking feature.
Customizable with Tool Connect
The power tool offers customizable feature from Tool Connect to let you control the precision drive control, speed and torque, LED brightness and more. This makes it handy for tasks that demand accuracy. The app also allows seeing whether the tool is within proximity and provides a last-seen location. It also lets the user enable or disable the tool automatically or even disable when not in range. This means it takes less time to find it if lost and also makes the workers accountable for time and for the power tool.
Fast Bit Changes
The Dewalt 888N impact driver features a new chuck design that comes with a ‘drop and load’ bit holder that allows fast and efficient bit changes.
Brushless Motor and Precision Drive
Though compact in design, the tool delivers power that gets your jobs done in an efficient way. The 4-speed motor offers varying levels of speed to suit different needs and cater to a wide range of applications. Precision drive mode delivers control to a worker during driving, thereby preventing any damage to the fastener. With a maximum torque of 205Nm, it suits heavy-duty applications.
To Sum Up
Dewalt DCF888 second generation impact driver offers more speed, torque, efficiency and work life as compared to the first generation. It has a compact and lightweight design that allows using it for longer time without any fatigue. The impact driver features an ergonomic handle that adds to the durability and convenience. It also comes with 3 LED light rings that lit up the working area. The tool has received a number of positive reviews from real users.
The impact driver is priced reasonably and is a great value. It is one of the best power tools from Dewalt and an excellent option for those who want to work in tight areas. It competes well with other popular brands and guarantees the best performance.