Available With Makita 18v XLT Battery or Body Only
Drill Rating: (4.3 / 5)
Makita DHP482 18v Features
- Compact size at only 198mm in length, making this combi drill easy to mauver and handle
- The Makita DHP482 18v combi drill has excellent performance with max 62Nm of torque, 28,500 blows per minute, and 1,900 RPM.
- This DHP482 combi drill comes with 2 adjustable speed modes, low/high, this adjusts the speed of the torque (36Nm/62Nm), blows per minute (0-9,000/0-28,500) and RPM (0-600/0-1,900)
- The Makita DHP482 has 21 Adjustable torque settings for drill driver mode
- The DHP482 combi drill is compatible with Makita 18v LXT batteries
- This combi drill has Makita’s XPT technology, this drill has been engineered to be dust and damp resistant
Without Battery (DHP482Z)
With 18v LXT Battery (DHP482)
Makita DHP482 Specs
|Combi Drill Rating||(4.3 / 5)|
|Blows Per Minute||28,500|
|Max No Load Speed (RPM)||1,900|
|Adjustable Speed Settings||Yes|
|Torque settings||21+Drill Torque settings|
|Variable Speed Control Trigger||Yes|
|Drilling diameter in wood||38mm|
|Drilling diameter in masonry||13mm|
|Drilling diameter in steel||13mm|
|Battery Type||18v Li-ion LXT|
|Quick Verdict||Best Cheap Makita Drill|
Makita DHP482 18v Combi Drill
The Makita DHP482 combi drill is only 198mm in length, making it smaller than the average size cordless combi drill. Not only will the size make the drill lighter, but easier to handle whilst drilling, less cumbersome than larger, heavier cordless combi drills. The Makita DHP482 18v combi drill is excellent for those who are drilling in places with limited space.
The Makita DHP482 18v has excellent performance capabilities. With max performance of 62Nm of torque, 28,500 blows per minute, and 1,900 RPM, it will tackle most jobs. It has the following drilling diameter, wood 38mm, masonry 13mm, and in steel 13mm.
This cordless combi drill has two adjustable power settings. It has a Low/High settings for torque (30Nm/54Nm), blows per minute (0-9,000/0-28,500) and RPM (0-600/0-1,900)
When switched into drill driver mode, it has 21 adjustable torque settings for fastening screws and bolts. This mode is excellent for when fastening into soft material, select the right amount of torque to tighten without damaging the surrounding material.
If you are looking to drill into masonry, a hammer mode is recommended, which the Makita DHP482 18v comes with. When in hammer mode, this cordless combi drill has 28,500 blows per minute, which will make it easier for you to drill into masonry.
The Makita DHP482 18v comes with a high performance brushed motor to help deliver its power. The body has vents built into it to help direct air flow to the motor, to ensure it stays cool under heavy use.
Makita are known for making high quality tools, hence why they are mostly used by professional contactors. The Makita DHP482 combi drill is no different, it has all the trademarks of Makita quality, and built to last.