Lowest Price Available With Battery (DTD154) or Body Only (DTD154Z)
Makita DTD154 Key Features
- Powerful impact driver with 175Nm of torque, 3,800 impacts per minute and 2,600 RPM
- Control how much power is delivered with its electronic 3-stage impact power selection (hard/medium/soft)
- TEK mode (T-mode) is an excellent feature which reduces impact power during final stages of fastener seating
- Super compact impact driver at only 117mm in length
- Brushless motor to ensure maximum power is delivered at all times, enhance battery life and long life of impact driver
- eXtreme Protection Technology (XPT) offers excellent protection against dust, debris, and liquids.
- Ergonomic soft and smooth rubber grip design to help with vibration absorption, this ensures less stress on wrist
Without Battery (DTD154Z)
With Battery (DTD154)
|Makita DTD154 Specs|
|Max Torque||175 Nm|
|Impacts Per Minute||3,800|
|Max No Load Speed (RPM)||2,600|
|Battery Type||18V Lithium-Ion|
|Adjustable Speed Settings||3 Speed + TEK|
|Variable Speed Trigger||Yes|
|Max Bolt Diameter||M16|
Makita DTD154Z Impact Driver
3-Speed Power Selection and TEK Mode
The Makita DTD154Z impact driver allows you to adjust the amount of power delivered. It has 3 pre-set adjustable power settings along with TEK mode.
The TEK mode will ensure fasteners are not over tightened. Once the impact driver detects the screw is almost all the way in, it will slowdown, and reduce power enough to make sure the fastener is tightened to the correct amount.
The 3 pre-set power modes offer the following:
- No Load Speed: 3,600
- Impacts Per Minute: 3,800
- No Load Speed: 2,100
- Impacts Per Minute: 2,600
- No Load Speed: 1,100
- Impacts Per Minute: 1,100
The DTD154Z is Compact and Powerful
This Makita impact driver is only 117 mm long making this one of the most compact drivers available and smaller than the DTD153Z. This Makita impact driver delivers maximum torque of 175 Nm (1,550 in lbs) and a rpm of 3,600 which makes it one of the top performers in its category.
Summing Up The DTD154Z
The brushless Makita DTD154Z impact driver delivers supreme power and speed even with its compact size. This 18v Makita impact driver is absolutely perfect for you as it has abundant power to do all jobs(Edit: This model has a newer version: Makita DTD171). You can use this impact driver at home, at work and be assured that it can handle all sorts of fastener without a glitch. For the best price, click the button above for excellent deals.
Makita Impact Drivers