Makita DTD154RTJ & DTD154Z 18v Li-ion LXT Brushless Impact Driver
Available With Battery (DTD154RTJ) or Body Only (DTD154Z)
DTD154RTJ & DTD154Z Features
• eXtreme Protection Technology (XPT) offers excellent protection against dust, debris, and liquids. This ensures efficient performance in various conditions
• Super compact with a general length of only 117mm and a hight of 238mm
• Quickly and easily remove or add new HEX bits with it's one touch system
• TEK mode (T-mode) is a excellent feature which reduces impact power during final stages of fastener seating
• Electronic 3-stage impact power selection (hard/medium/soft)
• Brushless DC motor with high power to weight and size ratio
• The brushless DC motor will reduced heat buildup in this power tool and is perfect for extended use when other drivers may fail
• Battery protection system offers over-discharge, temperature and current protection for improved performance, battery cycle life, and overall battery life
• Dual LED job lights with pre-glow and afterglow features
• Ergonomic soft and smooth rubber grip design to help with vibration absorption, this ensures less stress on your body
With Battery (DTD154RTJ)
Without Battery (DTD154Z)
Differences Between the DTD154RTJ & DTD154Z?
They are the exact same impact driver spec wise, the only difference is that the DTD154RTJ comes with 2 x 5Ah 18v batteries and a case. The Makita DTD154Z is the impact driver body only, this is ideal for people who already have Makita tools with batteries, as the battery can be used from those. However, it is always best to double check that the battery fits.
|Makita DTD154RTJ Specs|
|Max Torque||175 Nm|
|Impacts Per Minute||3,800|
|Max No Load Speed (RPM)||2,600|
|Battery Quantity||5.0 Ah|
|Charge Time||45 min|
|Dimentions (H x L)||238mm x 117mm|
One thing that you should look into when searching for efficient power tools is the reputation of the manufacturer. Innovative and advanced designs are two objectives that Makita has always adhered to in its commitment to provide excellent quality tools.
Makita is known as the leading manufacturer when it comes to power tools, and this is manifested with Makita DTD154RTJ and the DTD154Z 18 V Li-ion LXT brushless impact driver. This brushless impact driver is ergonomically created at only 117mm long and delivers maximum torque of 175 Nm!
With Makita, you can be assured of the quality and capacity of the products.
More Info About the Makita DTD154RTJ & DTD154Z
3-Speed Power Selection
This brushless impact driver has a 3-stage impact power selector that allows you to control it for an extensive application range. You can put it on low, medium, or high depending on how the tool will be used. This mode has an automatic controller that can be easily shifted to reduce rotation and the speed of impact. It also boasts of a TEK mode selection that avoids the over constriction of fasteners. With this particular mode, you can be assured that fasteners will not be overly tightened.
Maximum Torque Experience
This brushless impact driver at only 117 mm long delivers maximum torque of 175 Nm (1,550 in lbs) and a rpm of 3,600 which makes it one of the top performers in its category. A higher torque means you get to create big holes even with smaller drivers. It also produces lesser heat buildup so you can use it for an extended period of time without fear of overheating. It basically guarantees you of reduced body strain due to its smooth and easy screwing feature.
To Sum Up
The Makita DTD154RTJ and the DTD154 18v Li-ion LXT brushless impact driver delivers supreme power and powerful speed even with its compact size giving you full range when it comes to fastening tasks. Its tightening mode is specially optimized to increase tightening speed without damaging the work and the screw.
It consists of a 3-stage impact power selector and TEK selection mode that prevents fasteners from being overly tightened. It is heavy-duty, powerful, and fast, making it one of the best tools that Makita has ever created.
This 18v Makita impact driver is absolutely perfect for you as it has abundant power to do all jobs. You can use it at home, at work and be assured that it can handle all sorts of fastener without a glitch.
This tool has excellent value and is well-constructed to address particular needs of the user. You will find it easy to use due to its more compact nature. It starts off as a standard driver until it begins to operate on an impact mode which is really useful in tightening and loosening up of screws and bolts.
It has XPT Technology that effectively protects it from liquids, dust, and even debris so you can be guaranteed of its excellent performance. It costs relatively lower, too.
If you are a DIY enthusiasts or professional trades man, this impact driver will do the job regardless of what you throw at it which makes it an excellent choice.